Thursday 4 October 2012

1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
Working on a team was a lot better and more fun than working by my myself. It helped me because i didn't have to do the stuff I am not very good at. Also I had mt team mates opinions if I needed them.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
We had to collaborate or else it would have not looked good or have been fun. It was also important because on some parts of the drawing we couldn't reach so we had to have a taller team mate do it. I feel that we collaborated good and our mission was accomplished.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I feel that this project was completed how I imagined it. We collaborated very good and had great team work. I can't think of anything that we could have done better.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? In my opinion this is the best kind of art work. This is because you never know what kind of person will walk into and not even know it. This is probably my favorite piece so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment